On completion of this M10159 training course, delegates will be able to:
- Deploy and manage Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Configure Active Directory in Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Configure server virtualization by using Hyper-V.
- Configure Remote Desktop Services and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure in Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Deploy and configure Remote Access Services.
- Configure Windows Server 2008 R2 features for branch offices.
- Configure and manage Windows Server 2008 R2 Web services.
- Manage Windows Server 2008 R2 with Windows PowerShell 2.0.
This course is intended for IT Professionals experienced on the technologies included in Windows Server 2008 and who have a Windows Server 2008 Technical Specialist certification or equivalent knowledge. Students taking this course are expected to have experience in hands-on deployment and day-to-day management of Windows-based servers for enterprise organizations.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Windows Server 2008 Technology Specialist skills
- Familiarity and experience with batch scripting or another scripting language
- Experience with Windows deployment technologies and implementation
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation
- Experience with Active Directory technologies and implementation
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 server virtualization technologies and implementation
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 Web application server technologies and implementation