After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure the TS role.
- Configure TS settings.
- Identify the appropriate licensing scope and configure forest, domain, and workgroup licensing.
- Identify when to use the per-user and per-device licensing modes.
- Install the TS Licensing Role.
- Configure TS licensing for per-user and device licenses.
- Manage the licensing lifecycle.
- Configure TS connection properties using TS console and Group Policy.
- Troubleshoot TS connection properties for a single user and multiple users.
- Identify the considerations for the types of applications that can be installed in a TS environment.
- Install applications on TS.
- Configure TS Web Access to make TS RemoteApp programs available through a Web site.
- Configure TS Easy Print.
- Install and configure TS Web Access role service.
- Configure a TS session broker for a load-balanced TS farm.
- Configure TS Gateway properties
- Monitor active connections using TS Gateway console.
- Troubleshoot a TS Gateway connectivity issue.
- Manage TS connections to ensure availability of the TS.
- Resolve client connectivity issues by verifying end-user configuration using Remote Desktop Connection (RDC).
- Monitor TS connections to determine when to force client disconnect.
- Identify monitoring methods for TS services role.
- Configure resource allocation policies using WSRM based on the environment.
- Monitor WSRM performance using the WSRM Monitoring TS tool.
This course is intended for an individual whose primary role is a Technology Specialist in an enterprise environment. Also, individuals who are assuming a new role requiring skills to manage connections served by a terminal server session over the intranet, extranet, and Internet would be interested in this course.