After five days of extended-hour training with intensive labs, BizTalk Developer Deep Dive attendees will leave prepared with the advanced skills required to build complete enterprise-level SOA and integration solutions using BizTalk Server 2006 R2 or BizTalk Server 2009.
Building on the skills acquired in QuickLearn's BizTalk Developer Immersion, Deep Dive attendees are guaranteed to be challenged as they use advanced BizTalk Server techniques to build a complex integration solution.
Attendees will learn about the enhancements to BizTalk Server 2009 including: Business Activty Monitoring (BAM), business-to-business integration using EDI, and BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.0.
BizTalk Server 2009 Deep Dive Training content includes instructor-led presentation materials, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic workbook that contains notes and links to additional online resources.
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Design and plan a BizTalk development project
- Explain the role of BizTalk Server in a SOA environment
- Build BizTalk schemas that define advanced message structures
- Describe pipeline architecture and implement custom components
- Split batched messages and enable property demotion
- Create advanced message routing solutions
- Implement convoy patterns using orchestrations
- Implement advanced BRE capabilities such as custom fact retrievers
- Consume and expose WCF services
- Build composite applications using BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.0
- Receive, send, and batch EDI documents
- Implement parties and role links
- Enable business process visibility using BAM
- Implement WCF and WF interceptors for BAM