In this five-day course, attendees will learn advanced BizTalk administration and management techniques. Attendees will learn to install, configure, deploy, monitor, and manage a BizTalk Server 2010 environment.
This training covers advanced BizTalk administration topics not covered in any other publicly available course, including: hands-on labs for multi-server BizTalk installations, trading partner integration, and disaster recovery.
The BizTalk Server 2010 for Administrators course content includes instructor-led presentation materials, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic workbook containing notes and links to additional online resources.
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Describe how the BizTalk messaging engine works
- Identify BizTalk administration tools and tasks
- configure BizTalk Server for a multi-server environment
- Deploy applications using MSI packages
- Automate application deployment using scripts
- Configure hosts and host instances
- Configure and isolate services
- Deploy, manage, and monitor business rules
- Integrate with trading partners using EDI
- Track and debug services using Health and Activity Tracking
- Troubleshoot services using the Group Hub page
- Evaluate system performance using Performance Monitor
- Monitor BizTalk operations using SCOM 2007
- Backup and restore BizTalk databases
- Configure multiple MessageBox databases
- Develop a disaster recovery solution
- Implement Enterprise Single Sign-On (ESSO)
- Enable Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)